Telangana DSC Teacher Recruitment 2017 Apply for 6000 Vacancies
Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) has released the latest teacher notification Telangana DSC Teacher Recruitment 2017 for the recruitment of 6000 vacancies of SGT, School Assistant, Language Pandit, PET and Model School Teacher and etc posts across the Telangana State 10 Districts of Nalgonda, Ranga Reddy, Mahabub Nagar, Khammam, Warangal, Karimnagar, Medak, Adilabad, Nizamabad and Hyderabad. TSPSC invites the online applications from skilled and energetic applicants through online. This is the best chance for all the applicants who are in search of the Telangana State Latest Teacher Jobs. All interested and eligible candidates can apply online for TS DSC Recruitment 2017 on or before the last date which is mentioned in its official notification.
Vacancy Details about Telangana DSC Teacher Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Posts: 6000 Vacancies.
Name of the Posts: Teacher Jobs.
Job Location: Telangana State Wise.
Candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 35 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per organization norms.
Applicants must have completed Graduation Degree or B.Ed or TTC and must have experience in TET University or institute.
Candidates will be selected based on applicants performance in written examination and followed by the personal interview as well as reservation based.
Applicants who are appointed for the teacher jobs, those will get attractive and impressive pay scale as per organization norms.
Candidates must refer the official advertisement for fee details and etc.
- Starting date for online application form: Soon Available.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: Shortly Updated.
How to apply for Telangana DSC Teacher Recruitment 2017:
- Log on to the official website of TSPSC www.tspsc.gov.in.
- After that, click on the link of Telangana DSC Notification 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form with accurate details of the candidate.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required documents and certificates.
- Finally, click on submit button.
- Take a printout of it for future reference.