TCS Next Step Registration 2016 – 35000 Jobs
Tata Consultancy Service (TCS) is a multinational company which provides services like consulting, IT and business solution services. Getting a job in TCS is easy. Now we have TCS Next Step Registration 2016 link, where we can register you in a less time. TCS Next Step Registration link will help you in registering your profile in TCS. Here we are providing all the details about TCS Next Step Registration 2016 are clearly given at our website.
Details about TCS:
Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) is an Indian Information Technology Services company headquartered in Mumbai, with branches across 46 countries. TCS is going to conduct the recruitment drive for freshers or experienced applicants in upcoming months. Applicants who have completed their B.E, BCA, B.Tech, MCA and M.Tech etc professional courses, those can apply online by official website. Applicants can also apply for the IT jobs in TCS; those can register their profile in TCS Next Step career page. Here we will share TCS recruitment procedure, recruitment criteria, job notification details, last date, total job post, age limit and how to apply etc for freshers.
- Candidates should pass their BE, B.Tech, MCA and M.Tech (IT, CS, ECE and Telecom) from any recognized university.
- Applicants should have good academic records. Candidates must have 65% and above in matriculation, intermediate and graduation.
- Good PH score.
- Written Test or Aptitude Test.
- Technical Round.
- HR Interview.
TCS conducts the recruitments every year. Now this time also TCS has announced the notification which is going to hire nearly 35000 professional talented candidates. So, all the energetic and dynamic professional students can register their profile through this TCS Next Step Registration 2016 link. Here we are giving the registration process below; candidates can register according to the given steps.
How to register profile through TCS Next Step Registration 2016:
- Log on to the official website of TCS www.nextstep.tcs.com.
- Click on the new candidate register link.
- Click on campus applicant in the next page.
- Enter all your personal details.
- Click on submit button.
- If you are looking for off campus, click on off campus applicant.
- Enter your details.
- If you want to see your application status, click on Track my application.
- Your application will be opened on your monitor screen.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.