TCIL Recruitment 2017 – 100 Junior Engineer Vacancies
Telecommunications Consultants India Limited (TCIL) has recently announced an employment notification TCIL Recruitment 2017 on its official website to recruit the applicants as various vacant engineer positions. As per this notification, TCIL is going to fill up 100 vacancies of Junior Engineer and Engineer positions. TCIL invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Job seekers who are looking for the latest TCIL Jobs can apply for this TCIL Engineer Notification 2017 through online as early as possible. Online applications are available at its official page. All the suitable candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before the last date 12th October, 2017.
Vacancy Details about TCIL Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Posts: 100 Vacancies.
Name of the Posts:
- Junior Engineer.
Candidates maximum age should not be more than 40 years. Age relaxation is also available for the reserved category applicants.
Applicants must possess their graduation degree or post graduation degree in relevant subjects from any recognized university.
- Written Examination.
- Personal Interview.
|Post Name||Pay Scale|
Candidates must read the official notification for registration fee details and etc.
- Starting date to apply online: Available Now.
- Closing date to apply online: 12/10/2017.
How to apply for TCIL Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of TCIL www.tcil-india.com
- After that, search for the link of TCIL Junior Engineer Notification 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form without any mistakes.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required and educational certificates.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.
Official Website: www.tcil-india.com