Tamilnadu Post Office Recruitment 2017 Apply Online
Tamilnadu Post Office has announced a newest vacancy notification named as Tamilnadu Post Office Recruitment 2017 on its official website. Organization has released the recruitment to fill up 310 vacancies of postman and mail guard positions. Interested candidates for these job openings in government sector who have the required eligibility criteria can grab this opportunity by applying for Tamilnadu Post Office jobs through online process. Candidates are requested to check the website frequently those who are eagerly waiting for Tamilnadu Postal Circle Notification 2017. Interested applicants for largest government vacancies can check the procedure of online application form. Candidates need to submit their online application form on or before closing date that is 15th November, 2016.
Vacancy Details about Tamilnadu Post Office Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of vacancies: 310 Posts.
Name of the Posts:
- Mail Guard.
Category wise vacancy list:
|Post Name||Name of the Category
|Total Number of Posts|
Candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 27 years. Age relaxation will be applicable for reserved category aspirants.
Applicants must possess matriculation or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
Candidates will be selected based on applicants performance in written examination and in personal interview.
Applicants will get attractive pay scale as Rs.21700/- to Rs.69100/- per month.
- For General and OBC category applicants, Rs.400/-.
- For SC/ST applicants are exempted from fee.
- Closing date for submission of online application form: 15/11/2016.
- Last date to pay the fee: 18/11/2016.
Steps to apply for Tamilnadu Post Office Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates are required to visit the official website www.dopchennai.in.
- Now click on the link of Tamil Nadu Postal Circle Notification.
- Now candidates are advised to read the notification carefully.
- After that, fill the application form with the required details correctly without any mistakes.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature of the candidate.
- Enter fee details and etc.
- Click on submit button and take printout of it for future usage.