Tamil Nadu TNPSC Recruitment 2017 – 494 VAO Vacancies
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TSPSC) has invited the online applications for the Village Administrative Officer (VAO) Vacancies. Total Number of posts released by the TNPSC is 494 VAO Posts. Candidates who have completed their Diploma in the relevant field are eligible for TNPSC VAO Recruitment 2017. TNPSC is the best opportunity for the candidates who are looking for the latest government jobs in Tamil Nadu. Willing applicants for Tamil Nadu PSC VAO Notification can apply through online mode. TNPSC AAO Online applications are available on the official website www.tnpsc.gov.in. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this Tamil Nadu TNPSC Recruitment 2017 on or before last date.
Details about Tamil Nadu TNPSC Recruitment 2017:
Name of the Organization: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC).
Total Number of Posts: 494.
Name of the Posts: Village Administrative Officer.
Job Location: Tamil Nadu.
- Candidates minimum age should not be less than 21 years.
- Applicants maximum age should not be more than 30 years.
- Age relaxation is also available for the reserved category applicants.
Applicants must have passed Higher Secondary Examination and also possess two years diploma in Agriculture from the institutions recognized by the Government of Tamil Nadu.
Candidates will be selected done on the basis of written examination and followed by the personal interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive pay scale as per organization norms monthly.
Interested candidates must read the official notification for registration fee details and etc.
- TNPSC AAO Recruitment 2017 notification releasing date: August, 2017
- Starting date for online application form: 18th August, 2017
- Last date to submit the filled application form: Shortly Available.
How to apply for Tamil Nadu TNPSC Recruitment 2017:
- Log on to the official website of TNPSC www.tnpsc.gov.in.
- After that, click on the link of TNPSC VAO Application Form 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form with correct details.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required documents and certificates.
- Enter fee details and etc.
- Finally, click on submit button.
- Take a hard copy of the filled application form for future reference.
Official Website: www.tnpsc.gov.in