Tamil Nadu TET Recruitment 2015-2016 Apply Online
Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board has revealed the recruitment notification to recruit the candidates for filling up various vacant Lower primary teacher posts through this notification. Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates through this drive. Online applications are now available at its official website. Candidates may download the application form and follow the below simple steps to provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before the last date. For more information about Tamil Nadu TET Recruitment 2015-2016 notification details are as follows.
Details about Tamil Nadu TET Recruitment 2015-2016:
Name of the posts:
- TET (Teacher Eligibility Test).
- TNTET-I Examination for Lower Primary Teacher Class I to Class V in Tamil Nadu Government Schools.
- TNTET-II Examination for Upper Primary Teacher Class VI to Class VIII in Tamil Nadu Government Schools.
Job Location: Tamil Nadu.
Candidates age should be 18 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per rules.
Applicants must possess their SSC and Intermediate and diploma in teacher education from any recognized university.
They will be selected based on the candidates performance in the written test.
- For General candidates Rs.500/-.
- For SC/ST candidates Rs.250/-.
- Starting date for online application form: June, 2015.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: July, 2015.
- Date of the paper-I written examination: August, 2015.
- Paper-II written examination date: August, 2015.
- Results announcement date: October, 2015.
How to apply for Tamil Nadu TET Recruitment 2015-2016:
- Log on to the official website of Tamil Nadu Teacher Recruitment Board www.trb.tn.nic.in.
- Click on the link of Tamil Nadu TET Recruitment 2015-2016.
- Download the application form and fill up.
- Click on the submit button and take printout of it for future usage.