Tamil Nadu TET Application Form 2017 Notification, Exam Dates
Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board (TRB) has released the latest Tamil Nadu TET Notification 2017 on its official website. TNTET is the admission test or entrance test conducted to grant admissions to the job hunters who want to start their career in Teaching Field. The Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) is conducted for selecting candidates for basically two levels Primary School and Secondary School. TRB invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Tamil Nadu TET Application Form 2017 will soon available on its official website. Suitable applicants may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 08th March, 2017.
Eligibility Criteria for Tamil Nadu TET Application Form 2017:
Candidates minimum age should not be less than 21 years and maximum age should not be more than 38 years. Age relaxation is also available for the reserved category applicants.
Applicants must possess Graduation Degree or Diploma in relevant subjects and must have B.Ed qualification from any recognized university.
Candidates are selected on the basis of TN TET 2017 written exam and need to score 60% marks for qualifying in Tamil Nadu TET.
- For General and OBC candidates, Rs.500/-.
- For Reserved category applicants, Rs.250/-.
|Starting date for online application form||15/02/2017|
|Closing date to submit the filled application form||08/03/2017|
|Exam Date for TN TET Paper I||29/04/2017|
|Date of the TN TET Paper II Exam||30/04/2017|
How to apply for Tamil Nadu TET Application Form 2017:
- Visit the official website of TRB www.trb.tn.nic.in.
- Home page will be appeared on your computer screen.
- After that, click on the link of TN TET Notification 2017.
- Download the official advertisement and must read all the details carefully.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now make payment details and etc.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Finally, click on submit button.
- Take a printout of the filled application form for future reference.
Official Website: www.trb.tn.nic.in
Applicants who want to apply for the Tamil Nadu TET Application Form 2017, those must follow our website for more details regarding TNTET Notification 2017