Tamil Nadu PSC Recruitment 2017 – Apply For 206 AAO Jobs
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TSPSC) has invited the online applications for the Assistant Agricultural Officer (AAO) Vacancies. Total Number of posts released by the TNPSC is 206 AAO Posts. Candidates who have completed their Diploma in the relevant field are eligible for Tamil Nadu PSC Recruitment 2017. TNPSC is the best opportunity for the candidates who are looking for the latest government jobs in Tamil Nadu. Willing applicants for TNPSC Notification 2017 can apply through online mode. TNPSC AAO Online applications are available at its official page. All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for this TNPSC AAO Recruitment 2017 on or before last date 22nd May, 2017.
Vacancy Details about Tamil Nadu PSC Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Posts: 206.
Name of the Posts: Assistant Agriculture Officer.
Job Location: Tamil Nadu.
- Candidates minimum age should not be less than 18 years.
- Applicants maximum age should not be more than 30 years.
- Age relaxation is also available for the reserved category applicants.
Applicants must have passed Higher Secondary Examination and also possess two years diploma in Agriculture from the institutions recognized by the Government of Tamil Nadu.
Candidates will be selected done on the basis of written examination and followed by the personal interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive pay scale as Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with grade pay Rs.2800/- per month.
- For General candidates, Rs.750/-.
- For SC/ST applicants, Rs.500/-.
- Starting date for online application form: Available Now.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 22/05/2017.
How to apply for Tamil Nadu PSC Recruitment 2017:
- Log on to the official website of TNPSC www.tnpsc.gov.in.
- After that, click on the link of Tamil Nadu AAO Notification 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form with correct details.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required documents and certificates.
- Enter fee details and etc.
- Finally, click on submit button.
- Take a hard copy of the filled application form for future reference.
Official Website: www.tnpsc.gov.in