Tamil Nadu PSC Notification 2017 – 1953 Assistant Vacancies
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TSPSC) has invited the online applications for various assistant Vacancies. Total Number of posts released by the TNPSC is 1953 Clerk Steno Posts. Candidates who have completed their Bachelors Degree are eligible for Tamil Nadu PSC Notification 2017. TNPSC is the best opportunity for the candidates who are looking for the latest government jobs in Tamil Nadu. Willing applicants for TNPSC Notification 2017 can apply through online mode. TNPSC AAO Online applications are available from 27th April, 2017 at its official page. All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for this TNPSC Recruitment 2017 on or before last date 26th May, 2017.
Vacancy Details about Tamil Nadu PSC Notification 2017:
Total Number of Posts: 1953 Vacancies.
Name of the Posts:
- Assistant in Industries and Commerce Department: 130 Posts.
- Accountant in Treasuries and Account Department: 85 Posts.
- Lower Division Clerk in Tamil Nadu Legislative Assembly Secretariat: 12 Posts.
- Personal Clerk: 06 Posts.
- Assistant (Ministerial Service): 1332 Posts.
- Other Vacancies: 388 Posts.
Job Location: Tamil Nadu.
- Candidates minimum age should not be less than 18 years.
- Applicants maximum age should not be more than 30 years.
- Age relaxation is also available for the reserved category applicants.
Applicants must possess their Bachelors Degree or equivalent examination from any recognized university.
Candidates will be selected done on the basis of written examination and followed by the personal interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive pay scale as Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with grade pay Rs.2800/- per month.
- For General candidates, Rs.150/-.
- For SC/ST applicants, Rs.100/-.
- Starting date for online application form: 27/04/2017.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 26/05/2017.
- Closing date to pay the fee: 29/05/2017.
- Date of the written examination: 06/08/2017.
How to apply for Tamil Nadu PSC Notification 2017:
- Log on to the official website of TNPSC www.tnpsc.gov.in
- After that, click on the link of Tamil Nadu PSC Personal Clerk Notification 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form with correct details.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required documents and certificates.
- Enter fee details and etc.
- Finally, click on submit button.
- Take a hard copy of the filled application form for future reference.
Official Website: www.tnpsc.gov.in