Tamil Nadu Police Constable Recruitment 2017 – 13137 Jobs
Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) has announced the latest job notification Tamil Nadu Police Constable Recruitment 2017 to recruit the candidates of police constable vacancies. Director General of Police, Tamil Nadu has cleared the permissions for the selection of the candidates to these TNUSRB Police Constable Notification. Tamil Nadu Police Department is going to fulfil 13137 members of unreserved positions. Candidates who are interested in these Tamil Nadu Police Constable Jobs, those must read all the details regarding this latest job notification. Many applicants were looking for latest police constable jobs in Tamil Nadu this is the great opportunity for all the eligible candidates as early as possible. Suitable applicants may download the online application form and fill it with mandatory details of the applicant and submit the filled application form on or before last date which is mentioned in its official website.
Vacancy Details about Tamil Nadu Police Constable Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Vacancies: 13137 Posts.
Name of the Posts: Constable.
- For OC candidates age limit should be in between 18 years to 25 years.
- For BC category applicants, minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 27 years.
- For SC/ST candidates, upper age should be 30 years.
Candidates must possess Matriculation or intermediate or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
Applicants will be selected based on applicants performance in the following,
- Written Examination.
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET).
- Physical Standard Test (PST).
- Medical Test.
- Personal Interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive pay scale as Rs.7500/- per month.
Candidates must read the official notification for fee details and etc.
Tamil Nadu Police Department will soon release the application starting and ending date at its official website.
How to apply for Tamil Nadu Police Constable Recruitment 2017:
- Log on to the official website of TNUSRB www.tnusrb.tn.gov.in.
- Now candidates need to find the TNUSRB Notification 2017 and must read all the details.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Start filling the application without any mistakes.
- Attach all your required documents and certificates.
- Enter fee details and etc.
- Click on submit button and take hard copy of it for future usage.