Tamil Nadu MRB Recruitment 2017 – 102 Radiographer Posts
Medical Service Recruitment Board (MRB), Tamil Nadu (TN) has released the latest job notification Tamil Nadu MRB Recruitment 2017 at its official website. TN MRB is going to fill up 102 Radiographer & ECG Technician Posts. Interested job candidates can submit their application forms by visiting the official website. Online applications are available from 22nd August, 2017 at its official page. TN MRB Notification 2017 is the great opportunity for the job seekers who are looking for Tamil Nadu government jobs. Applicants who want to apply for MRB Tamil Nadu ECG Technician Recruitment 2017, those must download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before closing date 11th September, 2017.
Vacancy Details about Tamil Nadu MRB Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Vacancies: 102 Posts.
Name of the Posts:
- Radiographer: 93 Posts.
- ECG technician: 09 Posts.
Job Location: Tamil Nadu.
Candidates must read the official notification for age criteria.
|Post Name||Academic Details|
|For Radiographer||Applicants must have passed 2 years Diploma course in Radio Diagnosis Technology Conducted by the Board of Para Medical Education under the Directorate of Medical Education|
|For ECG Technician||Must have passed PUC under old regulations. Or passed in 12th class with eligibility for University Course of Study.|
Candidates will be selected based on the following,
- Written Examination.
- Personal Interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive and impressive pay scale as follows,
|Post Name||Pay Scale Details|
|Radiographer||Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- with grade pay Rs.4200|
|ECG Technician||Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with grade pay Rs.2400/-|
- For General and OBC candidates, Rs.500/-.
- For SC/ST category applicants, Rs.250/-.
- Starting date for online application form: 22/08/2017.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 11/09/2017.
How to apply for Tamil Nadu MRB Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of TN MRB www.mrb.tn.gov.in.
- Look for Online Registration link on the home page.
- Now choose the post you want to apply.
- Fill the application form and upload all the required documents.
- Now click on submit button to finish the application process.
- Generate hard copy of application form for future usage.
Official Website: www.mrb.tn.gov.in