TN MRB Recruitment 2016 Online Application Download
Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB), Tamil Nadu has recently released an employment notification TN MRB Recruitment 2016 for appointing the applicants as lab technician, pharmacist and dark room assistants. As per this notification, TN MRB needs to full fill 1091 members of unreserved positions. TN MRB invites the online applications from interested and eligible applicants. Online applications are now available at its official website. Suitable aspirants may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us an submit the filled application form on or before last date 17th February, 2016.
Vacancy details about TN MRB Recruitment 2016:
Total Number of vacancies: 1091 Posts.
Name of the Posts:
|Post Name||Number of vacancies|
|Dark Room Assistant||234|
|Lab Technician Grade II||524|
- Candidates minimum age should be 18 years.
- Applicants maximum age should be 57 years.
- Age relaxation is also applicable as per organization rules.
- For Pharmacist posts, candidates must possess their diploma in pharmacy or equivalent examination from any recognized university.
- For Dark Room Assistant Posts, aspirants must pass their intermediate with dark room assistant course certificate from any recognized institute.
- For Lab Technician posts, applicants must possess their diploma in medical laboratory technology or equivalent examination from any recognized university.
Applicants will be selected based on the applicants performance in written examination and the personal interview.
- For Pharmacist Posts, Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- with grade pay Rs.4200/-.
- For Dark Room Assistant Posts, Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with grade pay Rs.2400/- per month.
- For Lab Technician Grade II Posts, Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- with grade pay Rs.4200/- per month.
- For General applicants Rs.500/-.
- For SC, ST candidates Rs.250/-.
- Starting date for online application form: 31/01/2016.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 17/02/2016.
- Closing date to pay the fee: 19/02/2016.
How to apply for TN MRB Recruitment 2016:
- Log on to the official website of TN MRB www.mrb.tn.gov.in.
- Click on the careers button.
- After that, click on the link of TN MRB Recruitment 2016.
- Download the application form and fill it.
- Upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Enter fee details and etc.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.