Syndicate Bank Probationary Officer Recruitment 2017 Apply
Syndicate Bank has recently published the latest job notification Syndicate Bank Probationary Officer Recruitment 2017 on its official website for appointing the applicants as vacant positions of Probationary Officer in Junior Management Grade I. As per this notification, Syndicate Bank is going to fill up 400 vacancies of unreserved posts. Organization invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Job seekers who are searching for the latest bank jobs, those must utilize this golden opportunity. Suitable applicants may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before closing date that is 28th December, 2016.
Vacancy Details about Syndicate Bank Probationary Officer Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Vacancies: 400 Posts.
Name of the Posts: Probationary Officer.
Category wise vacancy Details:
|Name of the Category||Number of Posts|
Candidates minimum age should be 20 years and maximum age should be 28 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per organization norms.
Applicants must possess Graduation degree in any discipline with minimum 60% aggregate marks from any recognized university.
Candidates will be selected based on online test followed by Group Discussion or personal Interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive pay scale as per organization norms.
- For General candidates, Rs.600/-.
- For SC/ST/PWD applicants, Rs.100/-.
|Starting date for online application form||14/12/2016|
|Last date to submit the filled application form||28/12/2016|
|Opening date to pay the fee||14/12/2016|
|Ending date to pay the registration fee||28/12/2016|
|Date of download of call letter for examination||14/02/2017|
|Date of online test||26/02/2017|
How to apply for Syndicate Bank Probationary Officer Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of Syndicate Bank www.syndicatebank.in.
- After that, click on the link of Syndicate Bank Latest Job Notification 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now start filling the application form with correct details.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required documents and certificates.
- Finally, click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future usage.