State Bank of India Recruitment 2017 – 255 Specialist Cadre Jobs
State Bank of India (SBI) has recently announced an employment notification State Bank of India Recruitment 2017 in the month of March, 2017 on its official website. As per this notification, SBI is going to fill up 255 vacancies of specialist officer jobs. SBI invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Job seekers who are searching for the latest State Bank Jobs 2017 can apply for this SBI Specialist Cadre SO Notification 2017 through online. Online applications are now available from 24th March, 2017 at its official website. All the eligible candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 10th April, 2017.
Vacancy Details about State Bank of India Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of vacancies: 255 Posts.
Name of the Posts: Specialist Officer (SO) Jobs.
Post wise Vacancy Details:
- Sales Head: 01 Post.
- Products, Investments & Research Head: 01 Post.
- Operations Head: 01 Post.
- Manager (Business Development): 01 Post.
- Manager (Business Process): 01 Post.
- Central Research Team: 04 Posts.
- Acquisition Relationship Managers: 21 Posts.
- Relationship Managers: 120 Posts.
- Relationship Manager (Team Lead): 15 Posts.
- Investment Counsellors: 25 Posts.
- Customer Relationship Executives: 65 Posts.
Candidates minimum age should be 23 years and maximum age should be 35 years. Age relaxation is also available for the reserved category applicants.
Applicants must possess their graduation or post graduation or equivalent examination from any recognized university.
Candidates will be selected done based on applicants performance in personal interview and merit list.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive and impressive pay scale as per State Bank of India Rules and Regulations.
- For OBC and General Candidates, Rs.600/-.
- For SC/ST and PWD applicants, Rs.100/-.
- Starting date for online application form: 24/03/2017.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 11/04/2017.
- Closing date to receive hard copy of the application: 13/04/2017.
How to apply for State Bank of India Recruitment 2017:
- Log on to the official website of SBI www.sbi.co.in
- After that, click on the link of SBI SO Notification 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form without any mistakes.
- Upload your scanned photograph with signature.
- Attach all your educational certificates.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Click on submit button.
- Take a printout of it for future reference.
Official Website: www.sbi.co.in