sc.com Standard Chartered Bank Recruitment 2016 Apply Online
Standard Chartered Bank will soon announce an official notification for appointing the job hunters as the posts of officer, audit manager, business analyst and etc. Standard Chartered Bank is an international bank. Standard Chartered Bank offers various job opportunities for freshers and experienced candidates. This bank offers all accounts, credit card, debit card, loans and etc to all the customers. Standard Chartered Bank invites the online applications from interested and eligible applicants through this notification. Online applications will soon available at its official page. Suitable aspirants may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before the last date. For more information about Standard Chartered Bank Recruitment 2016 notification online registration process details are as follows.
Vacancy details about Standard Chartered Bank Recruitment 2016:
Total number of vacancies: various posts.
Name of the posts:
- Audit Manager.
- Business Analyst.
- FICO manager.
- Credit Analyst.
- Operational Risk Officer.
- Business Team Leader.
- Product Sales Specialist.
- Senior Manager.
- Governance Control.
- Risk Analyst.
- Financial Crime Compliance.
- Commercial Clients Financial Advisor.
- ER Specialist.
- Relationship Manager.
- Product Manager.
- Talent Acquisition Manager.
- Fund Accounting Officer and etc.
Candidates must read the official notification for age details.
Candidates must pass their graduation, post graduation or equivalent examination from any recognized university.
They will be selected based on the contenders performance in the written examination followed by the personal interview process.
Pay scale information completely depends upon the organization rules and regulations.
- Starting date for online application form: update soon.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: release shortly.
How to apply for Standard Chartered Bank Recruitment 2016:
- Log on to the official website of the Standard Chartered Bank www.sc.com.
- Click on the notification.
- Download the application form and fill it.
- Click on the submit button and take printout of it.