SSNNL AE AAE Recruitment 2016 Online Application
Sardar Sarovar Narmada Nigam Limited (SSNNL) has recently announced an employment notification for appointing the applicants as various vacant Assistant Engineer (AE) and Additional Assistant Engineer (AAE) posts. As per this notification, SSNNL is going to full fill 335 members of unreserved positions. SSNNL invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Online applications are now available on its official website. Suitable aspirants may download the online applications form and fill it with accurate details of the candidate and submit the filled application form on or before last date 15th June, 2016.
Total Number of Posts: 335 Vacancies.
Name of the Posts:
- Assistant Engineer (Civil): 115 Posts.
- Additional Assistant Engineer (Civil): 220 Posts.
Candidates lower age should be 18 years and upper age should be 33 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per SSNL rules.
Applicants must possess their B.Tech in civil engineering or diploma in civil engineering or equivalent examination from any recognized university.
Candidates will be selected based on the applicants performance in written examination and followed by personal interview.
After selection process, candidates will get attractive salary per month.
Candidates must read the official notification for fee details.
- Starting date for online application form: 27/05/2016.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 15/06/2016.
How to apply for SSNNL AE AAE Recruitment 2016:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of SSNNL www.sardarsarovardam.in.
- After that, click on the link of SSNNL AE AAE Recruitment 2016.
- Before going to apply, candidates must read the official notification carefully.
- Download the online application form and fill it.
- Attach all the required documents and etc.
- Make payment details.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future usage.