SSCCR Recruitment 2017 – 114 Supervisor Assistant Vacancies
Staff Selection Commission Central Region (SSCCR) has recently announced an employment notification SSCCR Recruitment 2017 on its official website to recruit the applicants as various vacant supervisor, assistant, therapist and other posts. As per this notification, SSCCR is going to fill up 114 unreserved positions. SSC Central Region invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Job seekers who are searching for the latest SSC Jobs 2017 can apply for this SSCCR Notification 2017 through below link provided by us. Online applications are available at its official page. All the suitable candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 17th June, 2017.
Vacancy Details about SSCCR Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Posts: 114 Vacancies.
Name of the Posts:
- Scientific Assistant: 24 Posts.
- Junior Engineer: 55 Posts.
- Senior Research Assistant: 09 Posts.
Candidates maximum age should be 30 years. Age relaxation is also available for the reserved category applicants.
Applicants must possess their graduation degree or equivalent examination from any recognized university.
Candidates will be selected done based on the following,
- Computer Based Test.
- Document Verification.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive pay scale of Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- with grade pay of Rs.4200/- per month.
General candidates need to pay the fee of Rs.100/- and reserved category applicants are exempted from fee.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 07/06/2017.
- Closing date to submit the hard copy: 17/06/2017.
How to apply for SSCCR Recruitment 2017:
- Visit the official website of SSCCR www.ssconline.nic.in
- After that, click on the link of SSC Central Region Notification 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form without any mistakes.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your educational certificates.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.
Official Website: www.ssconline.nic.in