SSC Western Region Recruitment 2016-17 Apply Online
Government Of India, Staff Selection Commission Western Region (Mumbai), Department of personnel & training had released a notification. The notification detailed that Staff Selection Commission Western Region (SSCWR) is going to fill the vacancies for Research Assistant, Civil Engineering, Scientific Assistant, Military Explosives, Metallurgy & others. The following will give you some useful details about SSC Western Region Recruitment 2016 like Age limit, Selection procedure, important dates, Eligibility criteria, salary details and others.
Summary Of SSC Western Region Recruitment 2016-17
- Name of the recruitment organisation: Government Of India, Staff Selection Commission Western Region (Mumbai), Department of personnel & training
- No of vacancies: Around 238 Vacancies
- Application Last Date: 02-October-2016
The main vacancies available for SSCWR Recruitment 2016 are below.
- Research Assistant: 14 Posts
- Civil Engineering: 10 Posts
- Scientific Assistant (M&E): 74 Posts
- Military Explosives: 59 Posts
- Metallurgy: 15 Posts
- Junior Technical Assistant: 12 Posts
- Other: 39 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for SSCWR Recruitment 2016
|Age Limit||Between 18-30|
|Application Fees||100 for General Category applicants. Applicants can pay using Credit, Debit, Net Banking, Challan.
For other category applicants like SC/ST & others the fee is not applicable
|Selection Procedure||Written Exam, Physical test, Medical test, Interview, Merit list, Offer|
|Dates To Remember||Online applications available on September 2016
Exam Dates will be announced after short listing of all applications
|Education Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree/ Master’s Degree/Diploma|
How to apply for this Recruitment Notification?
Many candidates are eagerly waiting for this recruitment & few have already started for the preparation. Since there are different types of category jobs available the amount of applications that the government will receive on this is more. The following will give you some details about how to apply for the recruitment.
- Log on to the official website
- Click on the Home button and check under Candidate Alert.
- From that section, select the recruitment notification and download the application
- Fill the application form, Pay the application fee and submit the necessary details including document
- Candidates can send the application to the following communication address
Regional Director (WR),
Staff Selection Commission, Western Region,
1st Floor, Old C.G.O Building Pratistha Bhawan,
South Wing, M.K. Road,
Mumbai – 400020