SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2016 Group C D Apply
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has decided to conducts the recruitment for appointing the candidates as various vacant stenographer, group C and D posts. Job seekers who are waiting for the latest state government jobs, those can apply for this SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2016 on or before last date through online mode. SSC conducts recruitments every year to fill up the unreserved positions in various departments. This year also SSC has released the latest job notification SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2016 at its official website. SSC invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Online applications are now available on its official website. Suitable aspirants may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or application closing date 03rd June, 2016.
Total Number of Vacancies: Various Posts.
Name of the Posts: Stenographer positions.
Job Location: All over India.
- Candidates minimum age should be 18 years.
- Applicants maximum age should be 27 years.
- Age relaxation is also applicable as per organization norms for reserved category applicants.
Applicants must possess their intermediate or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
Candidates will be selected based on the applicants performance in the following,
- Written Examination.
- Skill Test.
Applicants must read the official notification for salary details.
- For General candidates, Rs.100/-.
- For Reserved category applicants no need to pay the fee.
- Closing date to submit the filled application form: 03/06/2016.
- Exam date: 31/07/2016.
Steps to apply for SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2016:
- Log on to the official website of SSC www.ssc.ni.in.
- Click on the link of SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2016.
- Download the application form and fill it.
- Click on submit button and take hard copy of it for future reference.