SSC Southern Region Group B & C Recruitment 2014
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Southern Region(Chennai)is going to recruit the posts of Group B & C 2014.Candidates who are interested to apply may apply onor before 24th November 2014.SSC Southern Region Group B & C Vacancies details are as follows……
SSC Southern Region Group B & C Recruitment 2014:
Number Of Posts:
SSC Southern Region Group B & C Recruitment 2014 is going to recruit total 17 posts.
Name of the Posts:
- Junior Technical Assistant.
- Quarantine Inspector.
- Research Assistant in National Centre for disease control.
- Assistant programmer.
- Assistant Epigraphist.
- Artist Grade II in Zoological Survey of India,Kolkata.
- Sales Assistant.
- For Junior Technical Assistant:Age should not exceed 30 years.
- For Quarantine Inspector:Age should not exceed 30 years.
- For Research Assistant in National Centre for disease control:Age should not exceed 30 years.
- For Assistant Programmer:Age should not exceed 30 years.
- For Assistant Epigraphist:Age should not exceed 30 years.
- For Artist Grade II in Zoological Survey of India,Kolkata:Age should be between 18 to 25 years.
- For sales Assistant:Age should be between 18 to 30 years.
Candidates who are interested to apply for SSC Southern Region Recruitment 2014,candidates should possess education qualification.For more details about educational qualification read it in official notification.
Rs.50/= (Rupees fifty only) in the form of Central Recruitment Fee Stamps (CRFS) which are available in all Post Offices. Any other mode of payment viz., cash, money order, cheque,DD & Postal order will not be accepted. Fee should be paid separately for each category for which applications are submitted separately.All Female candidates
SC/ST / PH Candidates are exempted from fee.Ex-Servicemen who have not already secured employment under the Central Govt. in civil side after availing the benefit given to them as ExS for their re-employment.
NOTE: Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
How To Apply:
Fill the application form and send it to the following address:
The Regional Director (SR) Staff Selection Commission,
2nd Floor, EVK Sampath Building,
Chennai – 600006.