SSC Recruitment 2017 – 33900 Latest CGL Steno UDC LDC MTS Posts
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has recently announced an employment notification SSC Recruitment 2017 on its official website to recruit the applicants as various vacant CGL, Steno, UDC, LDC, MTS and Junior Engineer etc positions. As per this notification, SSC is going to fill up 33900 vacant positions. Candidates who are looking for the latest Government Jobs 2017 in Staff Selection Commission (SSC), the applicants can apply for this post through online. SSC invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. SSC Online Application Form 2017 will be available from 11th March, 2017 at its official website. Job hunters who want to make their career with Central Government Jobs through SSC exam can download the SSC Latest Job Notification 2017 and must read all the recruitment details. All the suitable candidates can apply for this SSC Jobs 2017 online on or before last date 15th April, 2017.
Vacancy Details about SSC Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of vacancies: 33900 Posts.
Name of the Posts:
- CGL: 5200.
- SI ASI: 5000.
- CHSL: 2500.
- MTS: 4500.
- JE: 6500.
- GD Constable: 4600.
- Junior Hindi Translator: 5600.
Eligibility Criteria for SSC Recruitment 2017:
Candidates lower age should not be less than 18 years and upper age should not be more than 27 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per organization norms.
Applicants must possess their 10th class, 12th class or Diploma or Graduation Degree or Post Graduate Degree or equivalent examination from any recognized board or university.
Candidates will be selected done based on applicants performance in the following,
- Aptitude Test.
- Written Examination.
- Descriptive Test.
- Skill Test.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive pay scale as Rs.42000/- with grade pay Rs.4600/- per month.
General category candidates need to pay the fee as Rs.100/- and SC/ST/PWD/PH category applicants are exempted from fee.
- Starting date for online application form: 11/03/2017.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 15/04/2017.
How to apply for SSC Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of SSC www.ssc.nic.in
- After that, click on the link of SSC Recruitment 2017 Notification.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form without any mistakes.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required and educational certificates.
- Make payment details.
- Finally, click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future usage.
Official Website: www.ssc.nic.in