SSC Notification 2017 – SSC Stenographer Grade C & D vacancies
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has announced an employment news regarding SSC Notification 2017 on its official website to recruit the applicants as various vacant Stenographer Grade C and Group D (Non Technical) positions in various central government ministries or departments or offices. As per this notification, SSC is going to fill up various vacancies. Job seekers who are searching for the latest Staff Selection Commission Jobs can apply for this SSC Stenographer Grade C & D Recruitment 2017 through online as early as possible. SSC invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. SSC 2017 Online Applications will be available from 17th June, 2017 at its official page. All the suitable applicants may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 15th July, 2017.
Vacancy Details about SSC Notification 2017:
Total Number of Vacancies: Various.
Name of the Posts: Stenographer (Grade C & D).
Candidates lower age should be 18 years and upper age should be 27 years. Age relaxation is also available for the reserved category applicants as per organization norms.
Applicants must possess intermediate or 12th class or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
Candidates will be selected done based on applicants performance in written examination and followed by the personal interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive and impressive pay scale as per organization norms monthly.
- General and OBC candidates, Rs.100/-.
- SC/ST/PWD applicants are exempted from fee.
- Starting date for online application form: 17/06/2017.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 15/07/2017.
Steps to apply for SSC Notification 2017:
- Log on to the official website of SSC www.ssconline.nic.in
- After that, click on the link of SSC Stenographer Grade C & D Application Form 2017.
- Then, Click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form without any mistakes.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your educational and required documents.
- Make payment details.
- Finally, click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.
Official Website: www.ssconline.nic.in