ssc.nic.in SSC Stenographer Grade C D Recruitment 2015
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the recruitment notification to hire the candidates for filling up various vacant stenographer grade c d posts. SSC invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates through this recruitment. Job seekers who are looking up for the government sector jobs, those applicants can check the notification for eligibility criteria and can apply through online. Online applications are now available at its official website. Suitable candidates may download the application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before the last date. For more information about SSC Stenographer Grade C D Recruitment 2015-2016 notification details are as follows.
Vacancy details about SSC Stenographer Grade C D Recruitment 2015-2016:
Name of the posts: Stenographer Grade C D posts.
Candidates age should be in between 18 years to 27 years.
Candidates must possess their intermediate or matriculation or diploma in relevant fields from any recognized board.
They will be selected based on the candidates performance in the written examination and the personal interview.
- For General and OBC candidates need to pay the fee as Rs.100/-.
- For reserved candidates no need to pay the fee.
Candidates must read the official notification for pay scale information.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 31/08/2015.
How to apply for SSC Stenographer Grade C D Recruitment 2015-2016:
- Log on to the official website of SSC www.ssc.nic.in.
- Click on the careers button.
- After that, click on the link of SSC Stenographer Grade C D Recruitment 2015-2016.
- Download the application form and fill it with required details of the applicant.
- Click on the submit button and take printout of the submitted application form for future usage.