SSC MTS Online Application Form 2017 Multi Tasking Staff Jobs
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has issued a short notice regarding Multi Tasking Staff Exam 2017. SSC MTS offline exam will be conducted on 16th, 30th April, 2017 and 07th May, 2017. Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will conduct examination for recruitment to the post of Multi Tasking Staff (Non technical) in different states and union territories all over India. Now SSC MTS Online Application Form 2017 will be started from 24th December, 2016. SSC invites the online applications from skilled and energetic candidates. Suitable candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before closing date that is 20th January, 2017.
Vacancy Details about SSC MTS Online Application Form 2017:
Total Number of vacancies: Various.
Name of the Posts: Multi Tasking Staff.
Candidates age should be in between 18 to 25 years. 5 years relaxation in age limit will be given for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC, and 10 years for PH category applicants and 06 years for Ex-servicemen etc.
Applicants should have completed 10th class or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
Candidates will be selected based on applicants performance in written examination and in personal interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive pay scale as Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with grade pay Rs.1800/- per month.
Candidates need to pay the registration fee as Rs.100/- for General candidates and SC/ST applicants are exempted from fee.
- Date of Notification: 31/12/2016.
- Starting date for online application form: 31/12/2016.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 30/01/2017.
- Date of Exam for MTS: 16/04/2017 to 07/05/2017.
Steps to apply for SSC MTS Online Application Form 2017:
- Log on to the official website of SSC www.ssc-cr.org.
- Home page will be appeared on your computer screen.
- After that, click on the link of SSC MTS Recruitment 2017.
- Read instruction and proceed for online application.
- Fill the application with correct details.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required documents and certificates.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Finally, click on submit button and take printout of it for future reference.