SSC MTS Non Technical Staff Recruitment 2015-2016 Apply ssc.nic.in
Staff Selection Commission will shortly upload the latest job bulletin for appointing the candidates as the posts of Multi Tasking Non Technical Staff posts in various states. Many numbers of applicants are eagerly waiting for this notification. After releasing the notification, interested job seekers may check the notification for online registration process. SSC invites the applications from eligible applicants through this drive. After that aspirants can apply through online. Online applications will soon available at its official website. Suitable applicants may download the online application form and fill it with accurate details of the candidate and submit the filled application form on or before the last date. For more information about SSC MTS Non Technical Staff Recruitment 2015 application eligibility criteria are as follows.
Vacancy details about SSC MTS Non Technical Staff Recruitment 2015:
Total number of vacancies: Various posts.
Name of the posts: Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Non Technical Posts.
Applicants must read the official notification for age details. Age relaxation is also applicable for reserved candidates as per the rules.
Candidates must pass their SSC or Intermediate or Graduation or equivalent examination from any recognized university.
They will be selected based on the candidates performance in the written examination and personal interview.
Applicants must refer the notification for pay scale information.
- Starting date for online application form: 10/10/2015.
- Part I Registration will be available from: 10/10/2015 to 07/11/2015.
- Part II Registration will be available from: 10/10/2015 to 09/11/2015.
- Last date to submit the filled application form through online: 09/11/2015.
- Date of the examination: 07, 14 and 21 February, 2016.
How to apply for SSC MTS Non Technical Staff Recruitment 2015:
- Log on to the official website of the SSC www.ssc.nic.in.
- Click on the notification.
- Download the application form and fill it.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future usage.