SSC Junior Hindi Translator Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has recently announced an employment notification SSC Junior Hindi Translator Recruitment 2017 on its official website to recruit the applicants as various vacant Junior Translator Positions. As per this notification, SSC is going to fill up massive numbers of unreserved positions in various government sector departments. SSC invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Job seekers who are searching for the latest junior translator vacancies can apply for this SSC Junior Translator Notification 2017 through online as early as possible. Online applications are available at its official page. All the suitable candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 27th May, 2017.
Vacancy Details about SSC Junior Hindi Translator Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Posts: Various.
Name of the Posts:
- Junior Translator.
- Junior Hindi Translator.
- Senior Translator.
- Hindi Pradhyapak.
Job Location: All over India.
Candidates age should not be more than 30 years. Age relaxation is also available for the reserved category applicants.
Applicants must possess their Graduate Degree or Post Graduate Degree with English or Hindi subjects or equivalent examination from any recognized university.
Candidates will be selected done based on applicants performance in written examination and personal interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive and impressive pay scale of Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- with grade pay per month.
- For General and OBC candidates, Rs.100/-.
- Reserved category applicants are exempted from fee.
|Last date to submit the filled application form||27/05/2017|
|Hall ticket will be available from||First Week of June, 2017|
|Date of Exam||30/07/2017|
|SSC Junior Translator Exam Date||June, 2017|
|Results will be announced on||September, 2017|
How to apply for SSC Junior Hindi Translator Recruitment 2017:
- Go to the official website of SSC www.ssc.nic.in
- After that, click on the link of SSC Junior Translator Notification 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form without any mistakes.
- Upload your scanned photograph with signature.
- Attach all your required and educational certificates.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Finally, click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.
Official Website: www.ssc.nic.in