ssc.nic.in SSC Junior Hindi Translator Recruitment 2015-2016 Apply
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has recently announced an official latest job bulletin for filling up various vacant Junior Hindi Translator posts in Subordinate Offices through this notification. Candidates who are waiting for the SSC Hindi Translator posts, those applicants can refer the official notification and can apply through online. SSC invites the online applications from interested and eligible applicants through this drive. Online applications are now available at its official website. Suitable candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before the last date. For more information about SSC Junior Hindi Translator Recruitment 2015 notification details are as follows.
Vacancy details about SSC Junior Hindi Translator Recruitment 2015:
Total number of posts: Various posts.
Name of the posts: Junior Hindi Translator Posts.
Candidates age should not exceed more than 30 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per norms.
- Applicants must possess their masters Degree or graduation or equivalent examination in Hindi or English from any recognized university.
- Candidates must possess diploma or certificate course in Translation from Hindi to English or English to Hindi and etc.
They will be selected based on the candidates performance in the written examination and the personal interview.
Candidates can get the pay scale as per organization rules and regulations.
Applicants must read the notification for fee details and etc.
- Starting date for online application form: 05/09/2015.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 05/10/2015.
- Date of the examination: 17/01/2016.
How to apply for SSC Junior Hindi Translator Recruitment 2015:
- Go to the official website of the SSC www.ssc.nic.in.
- Click on the careers button.
- After that, click on the SSC Junior Hindi translator Recruitment 2015.
- Download the application form and fill it.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future usage.