SSC GD Constable Medical Admit Card 2016 – Required Documents List Download at ssc.nic.in
SSC(Staff Selection Commission) has successfully conducted the GD Examination Of BSF,CRPF,CISF, ITPB,SSB,NIA and SSF Posts on October 4th 2015 and November 22nd 2015. Candidates who are waiting for the SSC GD Constable Medical Admit Card 2016 can download through the link provided by us. This admit card will be available soon.
SSC GD Constable Medical Admit Card 2016 Details:
Name Of the Commission: Staff Selection Commission.
Name Of the Exam: SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2015.
Name Of the Category: SSC GD Constable Medical Admit Card 2016
Status: will updated soon at its main portal.
Official website: www.ssc.nic.in
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is an organization under Government of India to recruit staff for various posts in the various Ministries and Departments of the Government of India and in Subordinate Offices. It conducts various examinations for the recruitment of eligible candidates in different departments. Recently, SSC conducted the constable GD examination and the aspirants who had appeared for the exam can download medical exam admit card from the official website.
Documents required for SSC GD Constable Medical Exam 2016:
- Matriculation/Secondary Examination Certificate to prove age and educational qualification.
- Domicile Certificate issued by competent authority.
- Certificate from Defense personnel in the format prescribed at annexure- IV of the notice published in Rozgar samachar/Employment news on 24/1/2015.(For serving defense personnel only)
- Undertaking in the format prescribed in Annexure-V from ExServicemen candidates regarding completion of engagement in Armed Forces.( For ESM only)
- Caste Certificate in the format prescribed at Annexure-VI/VII of the notice from candidates for seeking reservation/age relaxation at annexure- IV of the notice published in Rozgar samachar/Employment news on 24/1/2015.
- OBC certificate issued by competent authority should be issued on or after 23/2/2012 only with creamy layer status. Certificate issued on 22/2/2012 or earlier will not be accepted.
- SC/ST/OBC certificate should be in prescribed format and category should be notified in centre list of SC/ST/OBC as the case may be.
- Certificate in other format will not be accepted.
- Certificate from candidates who availed relaxation in height/chest measurement as prescribed in Annexure-VIII of the notice at annexureIV of the notice published in Rozgar samachar/Employment news on 24/1/2015.
- Certificate from District Collector/District Magistrate in respect of dependent applicants of riot victims as mentioned in category 33/34/35 under Para-4 (B) of the Notice Rozgar samachar/Employment news on 24/1/2015.
Direct Link to Download :
This link will be activated when admit card is available in its official website. please bookmark this page for latest updates in Staff Selection commission(SSC).