SSC ER Group B C Recruitment 2015-2016 Apply Online
Staff Selection Commission (SSC), Eastern Region has announced the recruitment notification to hire the applicants for filling up various vacant scientific assistant, assistant archivist, and investigator grade-II and etc posts through this recruitment. SSC ER invites the applications from interested and eligible candidates through this notification. Application forms are now available at its official website. Applicants may download the application form and fill it with accurate details of the candidate and send the filled application form to the SSC ER office address on or before the last date. For more information about SSC ER Group B C Recruitment 2015-2016 notification details are as follows.
Vacancy details about SSC ER Group B C Recruitment 2015-2016:
Total number of posts: 93 posts.
Name of the posts with vacancy wise:
|Post Name||Number of posts|
|Assistant Archivist (Oriental Records)||02|
|Assistant Archivist (General)||23|
|Data Processing Assistant||22|
|Scientific Assistant (Mechanical)||04|
|Scientific Assistant (RPT)||02|
|Scientific Assistant (Electrical)||12|
|Investigator Grade II||02|
|Assistant (Architectural Department)||24|
Candidates age should be in between 18 years to 30 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per norms.
Applicants must possess their post graduation, graduation from any recognized university.
They will be selected based on the candidates performance in the skill test, proficiency test, personality test and the personal interview and etc.
Candidates can get the pay scale as Rs.5200/- to Rs.34800/- per month.
- For General candidates Rs.50/-.
- For SC/ST candidates no need to pay the fee.
- Starting date for online application form: 20/06/2015.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 20/07/2015.
How to apply for SSC ER Group B C Recruitment 2015-2016:
- Go to the official website of SSC ER www.sscer.org.
- Click on the link of SSC ER Group B C Recruitment 2015-2016.
- Download the application form and fill up.
- Send the filled application form along with all the required documents to the SSC ER office address and take printout of it.