SSC CPO Notification 2017 SI ASI Jobs Apply Online
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is going to release the SSC CPO Notification 2017 for appointing the applicants as various vacant Sub Inspector of Police (SI) and Assistant Sub Inspector of Police (ASI) jobs very soon on its official website. As per this Recruitment, SSC is going to fill up huge numbers of vacancies. SSC invites the online applications from talented and work hard applicants. Job seekers who are searching for the latest SSC CPO Jobs 2017, those must grab this golden opportunity. Online applications will soon available on its official website shortly. Interested and eligible candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 05th March, 2017.
Vacancy Details about SSC CPO Notification 2017:
Total Number of Vacancies: Various.
Name of the Posts:
- Sub Inspector of Police (SI).
- Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI).
Job Location: All over India.
Candidates lower age should be 20 years and upper age should be 25 years. Age relaxation is also available for the reserved category applicants as per organization norms.
Applicants must possess graduation degree or equivalent examination from any recognized university.
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT).
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET).
- Written Examination.
- Personal Interview.
- Medical Test.
- Document verification.
Shortlisted applicants will get monthly salary as Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with grade pay per month.
All the applicants need to pay registration fee as Rs.100/-. There is no fee for women and ex-servicemen.
- Starting date for online application form: Soon Available.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 05/03/2017.
How to apply for SSC CPO Notification 2017:
- Go to the official website of SSC www.ssconline.nic.in.
- After that, click on the link of SSC Recruitment 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form with correct details.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Finally, submit the filled application form and take hard copy of it for future reference.