SSC CHSL LDC DEO Recruitment 2017 – 2018 SSC CHSL Application Form
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has recently announced an employment notification SSC CHSL LDC DEO Recruitment 2017 in the month of June, 2017 on its official website to recruit the applicants as various vacant stenographer, LDC and Clerk posts. As per this notification, SSC CHSL is going to fill up various unreserved positions. SSC invites the online application from interested and eligible candidates. Job seekers who are searching for the latest SSC CHSL Job Vacancies can apply for this SSC CHSL Recruitment 2017 through online as early as possible. Online applications are available from 18th November, 2017 at its official page. All the suitable candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 12th December, 2017.
Vacancy Details about SSC CHSL LDC DEO Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Vacancies: Various Posts.
Name of the Posts:
|Post Name||Total Number of Posts||Pay Scale|
|Assistant/ Sorting Assistant||3281 posts||Rs. 5200 to 20200, with grade pay Rs 2400|
|LDC||1321 posts||Rs. 5200 to 20200 with grade pay Rs 1900|
|DEO||506 posts||Rs. 5200 to20200, with grade pay Rs 1900|
|Court Clerk||26 posts||Rs. 5200 to 20200, with grade pay Rs 1900|
Job Location: All over India
Candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 27 years. Age relaxation is also available for the reserved category applicants.
Applicants must possess their intermediate or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
Candidates will be selected done based on applicants performance in written examination and followed by the personal interview.
- Starting date for apply online: 18/11/2017.
- Last date to apply online: 12/12/2017.
- SSC CHSL 2017 Tier I (Computer Based) exam date: 20/03/218 to 20/04/2018.
- SSC CHSL Tier II Exam date: 24/06/2018
How to apply for SSC CHSL LDC DEO Recruitment 2017:
- Log on to the official website of SSC www.ssconline.nic.in
- After that, click on the link of SSC CHSL Stenographer Recruitment 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form without any mistakes.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required an educational documents.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.
Official Website: www.ssconline.nic.in