SSC CHSL LDC DEO Recruitment 2016-2017 for 6578 Vacancies
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is ready to issue the SSC CHSL LDC DEO Recruitment 2016-2017 for 6578 assistant, data entry operator (DEO) and Lower Division Clerk (LDC) posts. Candidates who are interested their career to the next level they can apply for this SSC CHSL (10+2) online application Form through its official website. SSC invites the online applications from young and talented candidates. Online applications will soon available on its official website. Suitable aspirants may download the online application form and fill it with accurate details of the candidate and submit the filled application form on or before last date 13th July, 2016.
Total Number of Vacancies: 6578 Posts.
Name of the Posts:
- Assistant: 3523 Posts.
- Data Entry Operator (DEO): 1006 Posts.
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC): 2049 Posts.
- Candidates minimum age should be 18 years.
- Applicants maximum age should be 27 years.
- Age relaxation is also applicable as per organization norms.
Applicants must possess their intermediate or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
Candidates will be selected based on the applicants performance in the following,
- Written Examination.
- Personal Interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get monthly salary as Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with grade pay.
General candidates, Rs.100/- and reserved applicants no need to pay the fee.
- Starting date for online application form: 02/06/2016.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 01/08/2016.
- Date of the examination: 25th September, 2016 and 09th, 10th & 16th October, 2016.
Steps to apply for SSC CHSL LDC DEO Recruitment 2016:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of SSC www.ssconline.nic.in.
- Click on the link of SSC CHSL LDC DEO Recruitment 2016.
- Download the application form and fill it.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature of the candidate.
- Enter fee details and etc.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future usage.