ssconline.nic.in SSC CHSL Admit Card 2015 Download
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has decided to publishes the SSC CGSL Admit Card 2015 as soon as possible at its official website. Now all the applied contenders are waiting for the admit cards. At the time of online registration process, applicants can get an ID number. Applied aspirants can download their admit card with the help of given ID number through its official page.
SSC CHSL LDC DEO Cut Off Marks Expected, Merit List 2015
Details about SSC CHSL Admit Card 2015:
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is the central government organization which takes the responsibility of recruitment process for various departments under the control of government. SSC conducts the recruitments for CGL, CHSL and etc examinations every year. SSC has stated the SSC CHSL notification for the posts of assistant, LDC and data entry operator and etc posts. Selection process will be based on the applicants performance in the written examination, skill test and interview. SSC has scheduled the examination on 01, 15 and 22 November, 2015 at various examination centers.
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is going to release the SSC CHSL Admit Card 2015 on or before the one to two weeks prior of the examination date at its main portal. Applied competitors must download their admit card through this below link provided by us. Candidates must carry their admit card to the test center otherwise no one will give permission to write the examination.
Candidates can download their admit card through the region wise, like
- Central Region: www.ssc-cr.org.
- MP Sub Region: www.sscmpr.org.
- North Region: www.sscnr.net.in.
- East Region: www.sscer.org.
- West Region: www.sscwr.net.
- North East Region: www.sscner.org.in.
- Southern Region: www.sscsr.gov.in.
- KKR Region: www.ssckkr.kar.nic.in.
- North Western Region: sscnwr.org.
How to download SSC CHSL Admit Card 2015:
- Visit the official website of the SSC www.ssconline.nic.in.
- Click on the admit card button.
- Enter your application number and date of birth and etc.
- Click on the submit button.
- Admit card will be opened on your monitor screen and take printout of it.