SSC CGL Syllabus 2018 – Tier I, Tier II, Tier III and Tier IV – Group B and Group C Posts
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has recently released an recruitment notification for filling up the vacancies of Group B and Group C Posts. Starting date for Online Application is 5th May 2018 and last date for SSC CGL Recruitment 2018 is 6th June 2018. Candidates who want to apply for SSC CGL Notification, here we are providing SSC CGL Group B Group C Syllabus 2018 for your preparation. SSC CGL Tier I 2018 exam will be going to held on 25th July 2018 to 20th August 2018.
SSC CGL Group B Group C Syllabus 2018 For Tier I Examination:
The major sections asked in SSC CGL Preliminary Exam 2018 is General Awareness, Reasoning, Aptitude, General Intelligence, English Comprehension.
SSC CGL Group B Group C Syllabus 2018 For Tier II Examination:
SSC CGL Tier II Exam 2018 Syllabus consists of 4 Sections,
- Quantitative Aptitude
- General Awareness
SSC CGL Tier III Syllabus 2018:
- SSC CGL Tier III Paper is only for the candidates who have applied for the Statistical Investigator Grade II and Compiler Posts.
- SSC CGL Group B and Group C is a Descriptive Exam to analyze the writing skills in English/Hindi.
- Mode Of Examination is Offline.
- Candidates need to write the Essays, application,letter etc.
- Time Duration is 60 minutes.
- Total Marks for the Exam is 100 marks.
- Time Duration for PWD Category Candidates is 80 minutes.
SSC CGL Group B Group C Syllabus 2018 For Tier IV:
SSC CGL Group B Group C Tier IV Syllabus 2018 is for the candidates who have applied for the Posts of TA, CSS, MEA and Inspector.
Tier IV Test consists of 2 sections,
Date Entry Speed Test(DEST) : For the Posts Tax Assistant, they need to check the data typing. how much fast you will type the data. Candidates required to type 2000 word in 15 minutes.
Computer Proficiency Test: Word Processing, Spread Sheets, and generation of sheets are three modules important for this test.
Note : Negative Marking will be 0.25 for Tier II Exam, 0.5 negative marking for Tier I, Tier III, Tier IV.