SSC CGL Notification 2017 – 4000 Vacancies – Graduation Jobs
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has announced an employment notification SSC CGL 2017 at its official website. SSC CGL Notification 2017 is one of the best employment notifications for the candidates who are eagerly waiting for the central government jobs in India. SSC invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Job seekers who are looking for the Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level Recruitment 2017, those must download the official notification and must read all the details carefully. Online applications are available from 11th March, 2017. All the job seekers may download the SSC CGL Notification 2017 online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before ending date 15th April, 2017.
Vacancy Details about SSC CGL Notification 2017:
Total Number of Posts: 4000+ vacancies.
Name of the Posts:
- Inspector Examiner (CBEC).
- Sub Inspector (CBI).
- Inspector Preventive (CBEC).
- Inspector (Excise Department).
- Inspector (Narcotics Department).
- CGA Auditor.
- Junior Accountant (CGA).
- CBDT Tax Assistant.
- UDC (Central Department).
- CBEC Tax Assistant.
- Sub Inspector in Narcotics.
- Division Accountant (CAG).
Candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 27 years. Age relaxation is also applicable for the reserved category applicants as per organization norms.
Applicants must possess graduation degree in any stream from any recognized university to apply online for the SSC CGL Posts.
Candidates will be selected based on applicants performance in the following,
- Tier I written exam.
- Tier II written exam.
- Tier III Descriptive Test.
- Tier IV: Data Entry Skill Test or Document verification.
- Document Verification.
|Post Name||Pay Scale Details|
|Inspector Examiner||Rs.52000/- with grade pay Rs.4600/-|
|Sub Inspector (CBI)||Rs.42000/- with Grade Pay Rs.4200/-|
|Inspector Preventive||Rs.51000/- with Grade Pay Rs.4600/-|
|Inspector (Excise Dept)||Rs.51911/- with Grade pay Rs.4600/-|
|Inspector Narcotics Dept||Rs.41140/- with grade pay Rs.4200/-|
|CGA Auditor||Rs.36400/- with grade pay Rs.2800/-|
|Junior Accountant (CGA)||Rs.35111/- with grade pay Rs.2800/-|
|CBDT Tax Assistant||Rs.31000/- with Grade Pay Rs.2400/-|
|UDC||Rs.31400/- with grade pay Rs.2400/-|
|CBEC Tax Assistant||Rs.32444/- with grade pay Rs.2400/-|
|Sub Inspector in Narcotics||Rs.31101/- with grade pay Rs.2400/-|
|Division Accountant||Rs.42456/- with grade pay Rs.4200/-|
- All the interested General applicants need to pay the registration fee as Rs.100/-.
- SC/ST/PH category candidates are exempted from fee.
- Candidates need to pay the application amount through net banking or SBI challan.
SSC CGL 2017 Tier 1 Pattern:
|Name of the Section||Questions||Total Marks||Time Duration|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||50||75 Minutes|
SSC CGL 2017 Tier II Exam Pattern:
|Paper||Subject||Number of Questions||Marks||Time|
|1||Quantitative Aptitude||100||200||02:00 Hours|
|2||English Language and Comprehension||200||200||02:00 Hours|
|4||General Study||Update Soon||200||02:00 Hours|
- Starting date for online application form: 11/03/2017.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 15/04/2017.
- SSC CGL Tier I Exam Date: 19th June, 2017 to 02nd July, 2017.
- Exam Date for SSC CGL Tier II: 05th to 08th September, 2017.
- SSC CGL Tier III Exam date: 12th November, 2017.
Steps to apply for SSC CGL Notification 2017:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of SSC www.ssc.nic.in
- Click on appropriate link for SSC CGL 2017 – 2018 Application Form.
- Fill the SSC CGL Notification 2017 online application form correctly without any mistakes.
- Upload passport size photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required documents and certificates.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Click on submit button.
- Take printout of it for future usage.
Official Website: www.ssc.nic.in