SSC CGL Notification 2015-2016 Apply Online
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will soon announce the SSC CGL Notification 2015 for the posts of CGL (Combined Graduate Level) Tier I and Tier II examination. SSC CGL invites the applications from interested and eligible candidates through this notification. SSC CGL online applications will be available at its official website. Interested and eligible candidates may download the application form and fill the application with accurate details of the candidate and submit the filled application form on or before the last date. For more information about SSC CGL Notification 2015-2016 application details are as follows.
Candidates age limit should be in between 18 years to 27 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per government rules.
Applicants must possess their graduation from any recognized university.
They will be selected based on the candidates performance in the following
- For Tier I Written examination will be in objective type or multiple choice type.
- For Tier II Written examination will be in objective multiple choice type.
- For Tier III personality test with interview or computer proficiency test or skill test or document verification.
- For General or OBC candidates Rs.100/-.
- SC/ST/PWD candidates no need to pay the fee.
- Starting date for online application from: 02/05/2015.
- Last date to submit the filled application: 1/06/2015.
- SSC CGL examinations held from: 09/08/2015 to 16/08/2015.
How to apply for SSC CGL Notification 2015-2016:
- Log on to the official website of SSC www.ssconline.nic.in.
- Click on the link of careers.
- Click on the link of SSC CGL Notification 2015-2016.
- Download the application form and fill it with mandatory information of the candidate.
- Click on the submit button and take printout of it.