SSC CGL Application 2018 For Group B & Group C – SSC CGL Recruitment 2018
Staff selection commission has released notification for the group B and Group C posts tier 1 & tier 2 exam. Interested candidates can apply for SSC CGL Recruitment 2018 through the official website. Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will hold the Combined Graduate Level Examination 2018 for Group B and Group C posts in various ministries/Departments in Government Of India.
SSC CGL Application 2016 notification:
|Recruitment conducted by||Staff selection commission|
|Exam name||Combined graduate level tier I and Tier II exam|
|Education required||Mention below|
|Age limit||Minimum 18 to maximum 27 years|
|Opening dates to apply online form||05-05-2018|
|Last date to submit online application form||04-06-2018|
SSC CGL Recruitment 2018 Post Names:
|Group B posts||Group C posts|
|Assistant||Inspector of income tax|
|Inspector (central excise)||Divisional accountant|
|Inspector (preventive officer)||Inspector|
|Assistant enforcement officer||UDCs|
|Inspector of posts||Tax assistants|
|Sub inspector (CBI)||Compiler|
|Statistical investigator GrII||Junior accountant & accountant|
- For the post of compiler – candidates who passed bachelors from recognized university as economics , statistics, math as an elective subject.
- For statistical investigator Grade – II – candidates must have passed bachelors with minimum 60% and math, statics as degree level subjects.
- All other posts – candidates who are applying for all other posts must have graduate degree from recognized university.
- Candidates who are applying for SSC CGL application 2016 must have 18 to 27 years of age.
- Group C post applying candidates must be maximum 30, 35 and 40.
- Age relaxation is as per official norms.
- General candidates have to pay about Rs 100/- as application fee.
- No fee for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
Candidates must indicate the centers in the application form, from which region they want to attend the SSC CGL Examination 2018.
Candidates who are applying for SSC CGL application 2016 will be selected based on three tiers
- Tier – I : written exam (multiple choice or objective type)
- Tier – II : written exam (multiple choice or objective type)
- Tier – III : personality test, interview/ computer proficiency test/ skill test/document verification.
Selected candidates in SSC CGL application 2016 will be paid the salary about
- Group B: Rs 9300/- to Rs 34800/-
- Group C: Rs 5200/- to Rs 20200/-
SSC CGL 2018 Exam dates:
- SSC CGL Online Application Starts From: 5th May 2018 to 4th June 2018.
- SSC CGL Tier I Exam Dates 2018: 25th July 2018 to 20th August 2018
- SSC CGL Tier II Exam dates: update Later.
- SSC CGL Tier III Exam dates: Update Later.
SSC CGL Group B and Group C 2018 Exam Pattern: Click Here
Online Application procedure for SSC CGL Recruitment 2018:
- Log in on the official website ssc.nic.in or ssconline.nic.in
- Select the Online Application link.
- Register with mail ID and password.
- Click the link present on the application form.
- Fill the application form along with payment process online.
- Upload the scanned photo and signature.
- Take the print out of the form for future references.