SSC CGL Application 2016 Details www.ssc.nic.in
Staff selection commission has released notification for the graduate level tier 1 & tier 2 exam. Interested candidates can apply for SSC CGL application 2016 through the official website. This recruitment has released in the month of February a huge number of vacant graduates have applied for Group B and Group C posts in the various central government department.
SSC CGL Application 2016 notification:
|Recruitment conducted by||Staff selection commission|
|Exam name||Combined graduate level tier 1 2 exam|
|Education required||Mention below|
|Age limit||Minimum 18 to maximum 27 years|
|Opening dates to apply online form||13-02-2016|
|Last date to submit online application form||14-03-2016|
|Group B posts||Group C posts|
|Assistant||Inspector of income tax|
|Inspector (central excise)||Divisional accountant|
|Inspector (preventive officer)||Inspector|
|Assistant enforcement officer||UDCs|
|Inspector of posts||Tax assistants|
|Sub inspector (CBI)||Compiler|
|Statistical investigator GrII||Junior accountant & accountant|
- For the post of compiler – candidates who passed bachelors from recognized university as economics , statistics, math as an elective subject.
- For statistical investigator Grade – II – candidates must have passed bachelors with minimum 60% and math, statics as degree level subjects.
- All other posts – candidates who are applying for all other posts must have graduate degree from recognized university.
- Candidates who are applying for SSC CGL application 2016 must have 18 to 27 years of age.
- Group C post applying candidates must be maximum 30, 35 and 40.
- Age relaxation is as per official norms.
- General candidates have to pay about Rs 100/- as application fee.
- No fee for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
Candidates who are applying for SSC CGL application 2016 will be selected based on three tiers
- Tier – I : written exam (multiple choice or objective type)
- Tier – II : written exam (multiple choice or objective type)
- Tier – III : personality test, interview/ computer proficiency test/ skill test/ document verification.
Selected candidates in SSC CGL application 2016 will be paid the salary about
- Group B: Rs 9300/- to Rs 34800/-
- Group C: Rs 5200/- to Rs 20200/-
|Date of online application||13-02-2016|
|Application form last date||14-03-2016|
Online Application procedure for SSC CGL application 2016:
- Log in on the official website ssc.nic.in or ssconline.nic.in
- Select the Online Application link.
- Register with mail ID and password.
- Click the link present on the application form.
- Fill the application form along with payment process online.
- Upload the scanned photo and signature.
- Take the print out of the form for future references.