SSB Constable Recruitment 2016 for 2068 Vacancies
Sashatra Seema Bal (SSB) has published the latest job notification SSB Constable Recruitment 2016 to fill up the 2068 constable posts. Job seekers who are searching for the constable posts, those must utilize this best opportunity. SSB invites the online applications from skilled and interested applicants. Online applications are now available on its official website. Candidates who want to apply for this notification, those must read the official notice carefully on or before apply online. Suitable aspirants may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 10th July, 2016.
Total Number of Vacancies: 2068 Posts,
Name of the Posts: Constable.
Name of the Posts with Vacancy Wise:
|Post Name||Number of Posts|
|Driver only for Male candidates||731|
|Washer Man (Male)||170|
|Washer Man (Female)||30|
|Water Carrier (Female)||30|
|Water Carrier (Male)||395|
Candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 27 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per organization norms.
Applicants must possess their matriculation or intermediate or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
Candidates will be selected based on the applicants performance in the following,
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET).
- Physical Standard Test (PST).
- Document Verification.
- Written Examination.
- Medical Examination.
Shortlisted applicants will get monthly pay scale as Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with grade pay Rs.2000/-.
For General candidates, Rs.50/- and for reserved applicants no need to pay the fee.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 10/07/2016.
- Last date of application form receipt for remote areas: 25/07/2016.
How to apply for SSB Constable Recruitment 2016:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of SSB www.ssbrectt.gov.in.
- Click on the link of SSB Constable Recruitment 2016.
- Download the application form and fill it.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required documents and certificates.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.