SSB Constable Notification 2017 – 355 Sashastra Seema Bal Jobs
Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) has recently published the latest employment news regarding SSB Constable Notification 2017 on its official website to recruit the candidates as various vacant positions. SSB Latest Job Notification 2017 has been announced for the constable vacancies. Sashatra Seema Bal is one of Indias Central Armed Police Forces which is under the administrative control of the Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India. SSB Constable Jobs 2017 is inviting suitable candidates to apply for the openings of 355 constable posts. Online applications are available from 04th May, 2017 at its official page. Interested and eligible candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form before 06th June, 2017.
Vacancy Details about SSB Constable Notification 2017:
Total Number of Vacancies: 355 Posts.
Name of the Posts: Constable.
Job Location: All over India.
Candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 23 years. Age relaxation is also available for the reserved category applicants.
Applicants must possess matriculation or equivalent examination from any recognized university.
SSB Communication Constable, SI applications need to undergo the following selection rounds,
- Written Examination.
- Sports Trails or Personal Interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive and impressive pay scale of Rs.21700/- per month.
Candidates need to pay the registration fee as Rs.100/-.
- Notification released on: 04/05/2017.
- Starting date for online application form: 04/05/2017.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 06/06/2017.
How to apply for SSB Constable Notification 2017:
- Candidates need to visit the official website of SSB www.ssb.nic.in.
- After that, click on the link of SSB Latest Constable Jobs 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the application form with mandatory details of the candidate.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required documents and certificates.
- Finally, click on submit button and take hard copy of it for future reference.
Official Website: www.ssb.nic.in