SSB Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2017 – 150 AC GD Vacancies
Special Service Bureau (SSB) has recently published the latest job notification SSB Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2017 on its official website to recruit the candidates as various vacant positions. SSB Latest Job Notification 2017 has been announced for the AC GD vacancies in Communication Department. Sashatra Seema Bal is one of Indias Central Armed Police Forces which is under the administrative control of the Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India. SSB AC GD Jobs 2017 is inviting suitable candidates to apply for the openings of General Duty Commandant Posts. Interested and eligible candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form before 30th September, 2017.
Vacancy Details about SSB Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Posts: 150 Vacancies.
Name of the Posts: AC GD.
Eligibility Criteria for SSC Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2017:
Candidates maximum age should not exceed more than 35 years. Age relaxation is also available for the reserved category applicants.
Applicants must possess graduation degree or equivalent examination from any recognized university.
SSB AC GD applications need to undergo the following selection rounds,
- Physical Endurance Test (PET).
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT).
- Medical Test.
- Written Examination.
- Document Verification.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive and impressive pay scale as Rs.15600/- to Rs.39100/- with grade pay Rs.5400/- per month.
- For General and OBC candidates, Rs.200/-.
- For Reserved category applicants, Rs.100/-.
- Starting date for online application form: Available Now.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 30/09/2017.
How to apply for SSB Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates need to visit the official website of SSB www.ssbrectt.gov.in
- After that, click on the link of SSB AC GD Latest Jobs 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the application form with mandatory details of the candidate.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required documents and certificates.
- Finally, click on submit button and take hard copy of it for future reference.
Official Website: www.ssbrectt.gov.in