SSA Odisha Recruitment 2016 Teaching and Non Teaching Staff
Office of the District Project Officer, Sarva Siksha Abhiyan (SSA), Kandhamal, Odisha was announced an employment notification for appointing the applicants as various vacant teaching and non teaching staff. As per this notification, SSA Odisha is going to fill up 104 members of unreserved positions. SSA invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. SSA Odisha Recruitment 2016 online applications are now available on its official website. Suitable aspirants may download the online application form and follow the following steps to provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 31st March, 2016.
Total Number of Vacancies: 104 Posts.
Name of the Posts:
|Post Name||Number of Vacancies|
|Part Time Physical Education Instructor||40|
|Part Time Art Education Instructor||58|
|Part Time Teacher||05|
|Watchmen cum Sweeper||01|
Candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 35 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per organization norms.
Applicants must possess their B.Sc with B.Ed or BA with Sanskrit or equivalent examination from any recognized university.
Candidates will be selected based on the merit list only.
Shortlisted applicants will get monthly salary as per organization norms.
Candidates must read the official notification for fee details.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 31/03/2016.
District Project Officer,
Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan,
How to apply for SSA Odisha Recruitment 2016:
- Go to the official website of SSA Odisha www.opepa.in.
- Click on the link of SSA Odisha Recruitment 2016.
- After that, download the application form and fill it.
- Upload scanned photograph and signature of the applicant.
- Send the filled application form to the SSA Odisha address.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.