SSA Gujarat Accountant Recruitment 2016 Apply Online
Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan (SSA), Gujarat has published an employment notification for appointing the applicants as various vacant accountant, teacher, head teacher, hostel warder, and assistant warden and computer teacher etc posts. As per this notification, SSA Gujarat needs to full fill 409 members of unreserved positions. SSA Gujarat invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Online applications are now available on its official website. Suitable candidates may download the online application form and fill it with mandatory details of the candidate and submit the filled application form on or before last date 31st May, 2016.
Total Number of vacancies: 409 Posts.
Name of the Posts:
|Post Name||Number of vacancies|
|Full time teacher Language||11|
|Low Warden Head Teacher||48|
|Secondary Low Warden Teacher||26|
|Secondary Assistant Warden||25|
|Time teachers Room||45|
|Time Teachers Room ATD||61|
Candidates age should not be more than 40 years.
Applicants must possess their graduation and qualified in TET from any recognized university.
Candidates will be selected based on merit list and in personal interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get monthly salary as per organization norms.
- Starting date for online application form: 16/05/2016.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 31/05/2016.
How to apply for SSA Gujarat Accountant Recruitment 2016:
- Go to the official website of SSA Gujarat www.ssagujarat.org.
- Click on the link of SSA Gujarat Accountant Recruitment 2016.
- Download the application form and fill it with mandatory details of the candidate.
- Enter fee details and etc.
- Attach all the required documents as per recruitment.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.