SSA Assam TET LP UP Application 2016
Sarva Siksha Abhiyan (SSA) has published the SSA Assam TET LP UP Application 2016 to fill 3914 vacancies in the post of upper primary and lower primary assistant teacher. SSA invites the online applications from interested candidates. Online applications are now available on its official website. Suitable applicants may download the official notification and must read all the details carefully before going to apply online. Suitable candidates may fill the online application form with correct details without any mistakes and submit the filled application form on or before closing date 25th October, 2016.
Vacancy Details about SSA Assam TET LP UP Application 2016:
Total Number of Vacancies: 3914 Posts.
Name of the Posts:
- Lower Primary Teacher (LP): 3672 Posts.
- Upper Primary Teacher (UP) (Social Studies): 157 Posts.
- Upper Primary Teacher (Mathematics & Statistics): 85 Posts.
Candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 43 years. Age relaxation for SC, ST and PH candidate is 5 years.
For Lower Primary Teacher: Candidates must possess their graduation with 2 years LP – TET with 2 years diploma in elementary education from any recognized institutes.
For Upper Primary Teacher: Applicants must possess their graduation with UP – TET and 2 years diploma or 1 year B.Ed from any recognized university.
Candidates must read the official notification for election details.
Applicants no need to pay the fee.
- Starting date for online application form: 05/10/2016.
- Closing date to submit the filled application form: 25/10/2016.
How to apply for SSA Assam TET LP UP Application 2016:
- Applicants must log on to the official website of SSA Assam www.ssaassam.gov.in.
- After that, check for the link SSA Assam TET 2016 and apply online for assistant teacher jobs.
- Click on the link and start enter your details.
- After filling the application form, attach all the required documents to it.
- Verify all the details, once before you click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of the filled application form for future usage.