SSA Assam Recruitment 2017 – 7042 Assistant Teacher Vacancies
Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan (SSA), Assam has recently announced an employment notification SSA Assam Recruitment 2017 in the month of July, 2017 on its official website. Candidates who want to work with Assam State Government can check this SSA Assam Teacher Notification 2017 and apply according to the official advertisement. As per this notification, there are 7042 job vacancies for Assistant Teachers. Job seekers who are looking for the latest SSA Assam Jobs must utilize this golden opportunity as early as possible. SSA Assam invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Online applications are available from 03rd July, 2017 at its official page. All the suitable candidates can apply online on or before the last date 15th July, 2017.
Vacancy Details about SSA Assam Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Posts: 7042 Vacancies.
Name of the Posts:
|Post Name||Number of Vacancies|
|Lower Primary Level (Assistant Teacher)||5854|
|Upper Primary Level – Social Science||911|
|Upper Primary Level – mathematics & Science||277|
Job Location: Assam.
Candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should not be more than 43 years. Age relaxation is also available for the reserved category applicants.
Applicants must possess their Graduation Degree with B.Ed or equivalent LP TET/CTET examination from any recognized university.
Candidates will be selected done based on applicants performance in the following,
- Written Examination.
- Personal Interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive and impressive pay scale as per organization norms monthly.
- For General and OBC candidates, Rs.200/-.
- For Reserved category applicants, Rs.150/-.
- Starting date for online application form: 03/07/2017.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 15/07/2017.
How to apply for SSA Assam Recruitment 2017:
- Visit the official website of SSA Assam www.ssaassam.gov.in
- After that, click on the link of SSA Assam Assistant Teacher Vacancies 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form without any mistakes.
- Upload your scanned photograph with signature.
- Attach all your educational and required documents.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future usage.
Official Website: www.ssaassam.gov.in