SRMJEEE Application Form 2017 Exam Dates
SRM University has released the latest exam notification SRMJEEE Application Form 2017 on its official website. SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Examination (SRMJEEE) is conducted for taking admission to bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) programs for the academic year of 2017. SRMJEEE is the common entrance exam for SRM group of universities vizag, SRM University and SRM University Haryana. SRM University invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Online applications are now available at its official website. Suitable applicants may download the SRMJEEE 2017 application form and fill it and submit the filled application form on or before closing date that is last week of March, 2017.
Eligibility Criteria for SRMJEEE Application Form 2017:
- Candidates should be of the Indian Nationals.
- Applicants need to have cleared class 12th with aggregate marks of 70% in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
SRMJEEE 2017 Selection Procedure:
Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of the rank list. Applicants who have been shortlisted will be called for counselling procedure.
SRMJEEE 2017 Exam Pattern:
- SRMJEEE 2017 exam will be conducted in both online as well as the offline mode.
- The exam will be held only in English language.
- It is objective in nature.
- The exam will be divided into four parts like Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology.
- Each wrong answer will deduct 1 mark.
SRMJEEE 2017 Participating Institutes:
- SRM University, Kattankulathur Campus.
- SRM University, NCR Campus.
- SRM University, Ramapuram campus.
- SRM University, Sikkim Campus.
- SRM University, Haryana Campus.
- SRM University, Vadapalani Campus.
SRMJEEE 2017 Admit Card:
Admit card will be released only for those candidates who have submitted their filled application form on time. SRMJEEE 2017 Hall Ticket is expected to be released in the first week of April, 2017. It contains the mandatory personal as well as exam related information.
SRMJEEE 2017 Counselling Process:
Counselling process will be held in the month of May, 2017 after announcement of results for SRMJEEE 2017. Seats will be allotted on the basis of the results and choice filled by the candidate. You need to carry all the documents at the time of counselling.
SRMJEEE 2017 Application Fee:
Candidates must pay the registration fee as Rs.900/- per application. The mode of payment is both online and offline.
|Starting date for online application form||15/11/2016|
|Last date of receiving of offline application form||March, 2017|
|Booking of slot begins from||March, 2017|
|Hall ticket will be downloaded from||March, 2017 to April, 2017|
|Online Examination Date||April, 2017|
|Rank List||May, 2017|
|Counselling Process Starts from||May, 2017 and June, 2017|
Steps to apply for SRMJEEE Application Form 2017:
- Go to the official website of SRMJEEE www.srmuniv.sc.in.
- Home page will be appeared on your computer screen.
- Then, click on SRMJEEE Notification 2017.
- Download the official notification and must read all the details carefully.
- Now click on apply online.
- Then, start filling the application with mandatory details.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Click on submit button and take printout of it for future usage.