Southern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2016 for 862 Posts
Southern Railway has recently released the latest job notification Southern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2016 for appointing the candidates as various vacant apprentice posts in various workshops. As per this notification, Southern railway is going to full fill 862 members of unreserved positions. Southern Railway invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Online applications are now available on its official website. Suitable aspirants may download the online application form and fill it with mandatory details of the candidate and submit the filled application form on or before last date 20th June, 2016.
Vacancy Details about Southern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2016:
Total Number of Vacancies: 862 Posts.
Name of the Posts: Apprentice Vacancies.
- General candidates age should be in between 15 years to 20 years.
- Reserved applicants minimum age should be 15 years and maximum age should be 24 years.
Applicants must possess their diploma or ITI or equivalent examination in relevant trades from any recognized university.
Candidates will be selected based on the applicants performance in the following,
- Medical or Physical Test.
- Personal Interview.
Applicants must read the official notification for age details.
Unreserved candidates nee to pay the fee as Rs.100/- and reserved applicants are exempted from fee.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 20/06/2016.
Workshop Personal Officer,
Office of the Chief Workshop Manager,
Carriage and Wagon Works,
How to apply for Southern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2016:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of Southern Railway www.sr.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Click on the link of Southern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2016.
- Download the application form and fill it.
- Enter fee details and etc.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future usage.