South Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2017 Apply Online
South Indian Bank has recently published the latest job notification South Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2017 to fill 537 vacancies of Probationary Officer (PO) and Probationary Clerk positions. Job seekers who are looking for the latest bank jobs, those may apply for this bank notification through online mode. South Indian Bank invites the online applications from skilled and work hard candidates. Online applications will soon available on its official page. Interested and eligible candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before closing date that is 27th January, 2017.
Vacancy Details about South Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Positions: 537 Vacancies.
Name of the Posts:
- Probationary Officer (PO).
- Probationary Clerk.
Area Wise Vacancy Details:
|Post Code||Name of the Area||Name of the Post||Number of Posts|
|01||Pan India||Probationary Officers||201|
|03||Tamil Nadu||Probationary Clerks||70|
|04||Delhi NCR||Probationary Clerks||30|
Candidates must read the official notification for age details.
Applicants must possess graduation degree or equivalent examination from any recognized university.
Candidates will be selected based on applicants performance in written examination and in personal interview.
Applicants who are selected for the probationary officer and probationary clerk positions, those will get impressive pay scale as per organization norms monthly.
- For General and OBC Candidates, Rs.600/-.
- For SC/ST/PWD applicants, Rs.150/-.
- Starting date for online application form: 19/01/2017.
- Closing date to submit the filled application form: 27/01/2017.
How to apply for South Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates should visit the official website of South Indian Bank www.southindianbank.com.
- Home page will be appeared on your computer screen.
- After that, click on the link of South Indian Bank Recruitment 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Fill the online application form without any mistakes.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required documents and certificates.
- Enter fee details and etc.
- Finally, click on submit button.
- Take printout of it for future reference.