South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017 – 410 Station Master Posts
Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC), South Eastern Railway has announced an employment notification South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017 on its official website to recruit the applicants as various vacant trade apprentice positions. As per this notification, South Eastern Railway is going to fill up 410 vacancies of Station Master and Goods Guard Jobs. Job seekers who are searching for the latest Railway Jobs 2017 can apply for this notification from the official site of the organization. South Eastern Railway invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Online applications are now available at its official page. All the suitable applicants may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 14th August, 2017.
Vacancy Details about South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Vacancies: 410 Posts.
Name of the Posts:
- Station Master.
- Goods Guard.
Candidates maximum age should be 42 years. Age relaxation is also available for the reserved category applicants.
Applicants must possess their Bachelors Degree or equivalent examination from any recognized university.
Candidates will be selected done based on applicants performance in the following,
- Written Examination.
- Personal Interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive and impressive pay scale as Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- with grade pay.
Eligible candidates need to pay an application fee as per South Eastern Railway norms.
- Starting date for online application form: Started Now.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 14/08/2017.
- Date of the Examination: Shortly Available.
How to apply for South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates need to visit the official website of South Eastern Railway www.ser.indianrailways.gov.in
- After that, click on the link of South Eastern Railway Trade Apprentice Jobs 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form with correct details of the candidate.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your educational and required documents.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Finally, click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.
Official Website: www.ser.indianrailways.gov.in