South Central Railway Recruitment 2016 – 2030 Vacancies
South Central Railway (SCR) has now released an employment notification South Central Railway Recruitment 2016 for appointing the applicants as constable in Railway protection Force (RPF) or Railway Protection Special Force (RPSF) departments. As per this notification, South Central Railway needs to full fill 2030 members of unreserved positions. SCR invites the online applications from eligible and interested women applicants. Candidates who want to start their career in SCR; those must utilize this best opportunity. Online applications are now available at its official website. Suitable aspirants may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 01st March, 2016.
Vacancy details about South Central Railway Recruitment 2016:
Total number of posts: 2030 Vacancies.
Name of the Posts: Women Constable.
Job Location: Secunderabad, Telangana.
Candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 25 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per organization rules.
Applicants must possess their matriculation or intermediate from any recognized board.
Contenders will be selected based on the applicants performance in the following,
- Written Examination.
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET).
- Physical Measurement test (PMT).
- Document verification.
Shortlisted applicants will get monthly salary as Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with grade pay Rs.2000/-.
Candidates must read the official notification for fee details.
- Starting date for online application form: 30/01/2016.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 01/03/2016.
How to apply for South Central Railway Recruitment 2016:
- Go to the official website of South Central Railway www.rpfonlinereg.in.
- Click on the careers button.
- After that, click on the link of South Central Railway Recruitment 2016.
- Download the application form and fill it.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.