SOA SAAT Hall Ticket 2016 Download
Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan university admission test (SAAT)is a national level entrance test conducted by Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan university every academic year for the admission of students into the various courses available in the university. Students who have already applied for this entrance exam before last date can download SOA SAAT Hall Ticket 2016 that is the admit card from the official website.
Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan university is a deemed university located in Bhubaneswar Odisha. It was designed to be a deemed university by the ministry of human resources. In 1996 it was established by Dr.Manoj Ranjan Nayak, there are about 7 institutes affiliated to Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan university.
As according to its reputation many number of applicants have applied for getting an admission in this university. This university offers a large number of graduation courses along with post graduation and nursing courses also in different states of the country.
Procedure to Download SOA SAAT Hall Ticket 2016:
- Got to the official website http://soauniversity.ac.in
- Click on SOA SAAT Hall Ticket 2016.
- Login using the applicant application number and date of birth then submit.
- SOA admit card will be generated on the screen
- Download the card take the printout of it.
- Carry the admit card along with any of the ID proof to the exam centre.
- Read all the instructions given carefully on the SOA SAAT Hall Ticket 2016.
- If any problem occurred during downloading or any mistakes seen in the roll number immediately contact the university officials.
- Attend the exam center before one hour of exam.
SOA SAAT 2016 Examination centers:
This entrance exam is conducted in about 65 centers across 45 cities all over india.
To get the updated list of exam centers visit the official website.
SOA SAAT 2016 Result:
students who have appeared for this exam can get the answer key for the exam paper after few day of attending the exam. This key will be released in accordance to the students can get an idea of how many marks they can get in this entrance test.